Pay over 4 instalments of $7.48.
This Dr. Pen A9 Combo Cartridge Pack is designed for face and body treatment. It's effective at tackling the signs of ageing, surgical and acne scars, pigmentation, as well as scarring and stretch marks in the body area.
This kit is the ultimate all in one pack, if you want to treat skin concerns for both face and body.
The 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge needles improve the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, and overall skin texture of the face by stimulating collagen production.
The 36-Pin Microneedle Cartridges are suitable for targeted body area skin concerns, such as:
- Acne scarring & Other body Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch marks
- Body skin texture
- Hair loss
And if you really want to boost your microneedling results, try adding in some gentle nano needling sessions in between your microneedling treatments with the round nano cartridge.
Nano needling creates nanochannels for your face to better absorb your favourite skincare products AND it stimulates collagen production. (TIP: Pair nano needling with a Femvy Peptide Complex Serum).
Each pack contains 5 high-quality stainless steel cartridges for your Dr. Pen A9 Professional Microneedling Pen.
For Best Results:
- Microneedling should only be performed every 4-6 weeks
- Nanoneedling can be performed once a week (and can be completed between your microneedling treatments)
- Needles are made from high-quality stainless steel, making it suitable for surgical, deep wrinkle, and acne scarring applications
- Cartridges are designed for single-use only. Do not reuse the same cartridge.
- Compatible with the NEW Dr. Pen A9 (device not included)
- 2 x 12-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- 2 x 36-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- 1 x Round Nano cartridge for the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
*MICRONEEDLING PEN NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to use
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat), then wipe the skin clean with an alcohol wipe.
- Work in small areas and apply the serum (recommended: Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum) to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin.
- The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over each area twice using light pressure and without dragging.
How to use nano needling
- Start by tying the hair to keep them away from the face. Wash the face using a cleanser to eliminate all makeup, dirt, oil, and other debris on the skin.
- Open the new nano cartridge and carefully attach it to the Dr. Pen device.
- Do not touch the tip of the disposable cartridges to prevent contamination.
- Apply a few drops of a hydrating serum (Femvy Hyaluronic Serum or Femvy Peptide Complex Serum) to the face just before working in small areas.
- Move the A9 microneedling pen in vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal directions.
- It is recommended to work in a grid to ensure that every area is treated well.
- Only put light pressure on the skin when using the device.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.