Pay over 4 instalments of $9.98.
Want a thicker, fuller beard or address patchy areas? The Beard Growth Derma Roller (540 Pins) is your NEW best friend.
Designed to precisely target hair growth in the beard and moustache, especially in patchy areas, with 540 high-strength medical-grade stainless steel needles, this derma roller gets the job done.
The easy-to-use derma roller is proven to reduce beard thinning and stimulate facial hair growth. Through consistent use, you can see real results in weeks when you pair with Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Beard Growth Oil.
How does the Beard Growth Derma Roller work?
The Beard Growth Derma Roller has tiny needles that penetrate the top layer of your skin to create micro-injuries that signal your body's natural healing process.
Through this process, your skin produces new collagen and elastin fibres (and stimulates dormant hair follicles). These two proteins help to strengthen the skin and hair follicles, which leads to thicker, fuller beards.
What You’ll Love about the Beard Growth Derma Roller:
- Hair follicle stimulation for thicker beard growth
- Use on both beard and moustache areas for a thicker overall appearance
- See real results in weeks when used consistently
- High-quality needle made with stainless steel
- Tailored needle to support beard growth
- 540-pin needle in one tool
- Needle size options 0.25mm and 0.5mm
- Easy at-home use
- 1-year warranty
Needle Depths and Functions
- 0.25mm Needle Depth: Suitable for more frequent use (daily or weekly), helps with the absorption of complementary beard growth enhancer skin care. Make sure your skin is properly healed before the next use). Start by using the tool twice a week and gradually increase the frequency of daily use.
- 0.5mm Needle Depth: Suitable for collagen and fibre induction, stimulating beard hair regrowth. Use once every 3 weeks.
How to Use
- Begin by sanitising the Derma Roller with an alcohol solution of 70% before every use. This is to ensure safety.
- Cleanse your targeted area with a cleanser of choice to remove all traces of dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Gently dampen and comb your beard before starting to prevent hair tangling.
- Divide your beard into manageable sections, or focus on the visible patchy areas.
- With a gentle touch, roll the derma roller horizontally, vertically, and diagonally across the targeted areas, performing 3-4 passes.
- Temporary redness might occur, and you could experience a mild tingling sensation.
IMPORTANT - Post-Treatment Care:
- A sensation like a mild sunburn is normal and may last for 24 hours.
- Please refrain from using skincare products containing aggressive exfoliating chemicals. Avoid scented products, glycolic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- For consistent precision and safety (avoid cross-contamination), replace your derma roller either after 15 uses or after a span of 3 months. This ensures the safety and effectiveness of your derma rolling treatment.
- Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
In the Box:
- 1x Beard Growth Derma Roller (540 Pins)
- 1x Matte Black Derma Roller Case
- Do NOT share your derma roller usage with others; for safety, this is only for personal use.
- Do NOT use if you have an active wound or sore.
- Do NOT put pressure on a roll too much or use more than the indicated time. If the skin shows a hypersensitive response, please consult with your doctor.
- Keep the microneedle part always clean and dry.
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.