Pay over 4 instalments of $9.98.
Elevate your skin rejuvenation and hair regrowth routine with the NEW Bio Roller G4 Microneedling for Skin and Hair Growth – a masterpiece of derma rolling tool forged by beauty therapists.
Designed with priority of user’s safety, wellness, and aesthetic aspiration in mind, the Bio Roller G4 Microneedling for Skin and Hair Growth redefines hygiene and efficacy in a derma rolling tool.
Redefining New Era of Derma Roller Design
The Bio Roller G4 Microneedling for Skin and Hair Growth, meticulously designed to surpass industry benchmarks, redefines your expectations of how a derma roller would look like.
The premium roller features a head cover that also functions as a sanitation tank prior to usage. So you can get everything handy in one place!
High-Strength 1,200 Needles in One Derma Roller
Boasting an ensemble of 1,200 medical-grade stainless steel needles, Bio Roller G4 Microneedling for Skin and Hair Growth creates thousands of microchannels in one go. So your skin will produce even more new collagen and elastin fibres, a protein that helps with hair regrowth and cell renewal.
The microchannels can also increase blood circulation to the hair follicles, which delivers vital nutrients and oxygen to skin. This can help to nourish the skin, the hair and promote healthy hair growth.
Consistent derma rolling is also proven to help:
- Improve skin texture
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm the skin
- Reduce the appearance of large pores
- Fade scars (including acne scars)
- Improve skincare product absorption
- Improve uneven skin tones
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Stimulate hair regrowth
Different Sizes to Suit Your Skin Concern
The Bio Roller G4 Microneedling for Skin and Hair Growth comes with two variant options: 0.25mm and 0.5mm microneedles. Both roller needles are non-invasive and suitable for at-home treatments.
The needles on the roller will target the outermost layers of your skin without feeling discomfort. So you can rejuvenate your skin in ways you never thought possible.
How to Use
Face and Body General Application:
- Begin by sanitising the Bio Roller with an alcohol solution of 70% before every use. This is to ensure safety.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser of choice to remove all traces of dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum onto the skin before rolling.
- For the treatment area, delicately roll the derma roller back and forth in each direction (horizontally, vertically, and diagonally). Repeat this motion 5-10 times. Remember to lift the derma roller off your skin before changing the rolling direction.
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
Hair Growth and Beard Growth Application:
- Begin by sanitising the Bio Roller with an alcohol solution 70% before every use. This is to ensure safety.
- Cleanse your targeted area with a cleanser of choice to remove all traces of dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Gently dampen and comb your beard before starting to prevent hair tangling.
- Divide your beard into manageable sections, or focus on the visible patchy areas.
- With a gentle touch, roll the derma roller horizontally, vertically, and diagonally across the targeted areas, performing 3-4 passes.
- Temporary redness might occur, and you could experience a mild tingling sensation.
Derma Roller Usage Frequency:
- How often your derma roll depends on the length of needles you’ll be using. Below is a guide for each length:
- 0.25mm - suitable for daily use (make sure your skin is properly healed before the next use). Start by using the tool twice a week and gradually increase the frequency to daily use.
- 0.5 mm - once every 3 weeks
IMPORTANT - Post-Treatment Care:
- A sensation like a mild sunburn is normal and may last for 24 hours.
- Please refrain from using skincare products containing aggressive exfoliating chemicals. Avoid scented products, glycolic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- For consistent precision and safety (avoid cross-contamination), replace your derma roller either after 15 uses or after a span of 3 months. This ensures the safety and effectiveness of your derma rolling treatment.
- Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
- Product Dimensions: 7.2cm x 7.2cm x 7.2cm
- Net Weight: 100g
- Handle Material: ABS
- Needle Material: Stainless steel
In the Box:
- 1x Bio Roller G4 Microneedling for Skin and Hair Growth
- Do NOT share your derma roller usage with others; for safety, this is only for personal use.
- Do NOT use if you have an active wound or sore.
- Do NOT put pressure on a roll too much or use more than the indicated time. If the skin shows a hypersensitive response, please consult with your doctor.
- Keep the microneedle part always clean and dry.
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.