Pay over 4 instalments of $24.97.
Take the easy step to regrow your hair and enhance serum nutrient absorption by microneedling your scalp using the Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen and the NEW Dr. Pen M8S Hair Growth Cartridges and Serum Combo (5-pack).
This is a perfect combo if you are looking to use your current Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen for scalp microneedling for hair regrowth purposes.
What's Inside The Dr. Pen M8S Hair Growth Cartridges and Serum Combo (5-pack)
The 24-pin Microneedle Cartridge needles stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the scalp, which is essential for maintaining the health of hair follicles, ensuring they receive the necessary nutrients and support for optimal growth.
The 36-pin Microneedle Cartridge needles allow deeper absorption of topical hair growth treatment while stimulating dormant hair follicles, encouraging them to enter the growth phase again.
Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum [for microneedling] is Dr. Pen's microneedling pen user's crowds-favourite. The Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum is 100% vegan and made with certified organic ingredients. It is lightweight, easily absorbed into the skin and free from alcohol, fragrance and parabens - just pure, rich ingredients that will nourish and hydrate your skin.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Caprylyl Glycol and Glycerin.
Femvy Hair Growth Serum [for post-microneedling/maintenance]targets the scalp specifically, promoting a healthy environment with a balance of moisture and nutrients that your scalp will love. Crafted with a unique formulation, the serum deeply nourishes the scalp and hair, without stimulating an overproduction of oil, giving your scalp the perfect care of moisture and strength.
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polygonum Multiflorum Stem Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Angelica Archangelica Root Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, BHT.
Disclaimer: Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract may not be suitable for individuals with peanut or tree nut allergies. Please consult with your healthcare professional if you are unsure if this product is right for you.
Patch Test: To determine whether this serum is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
For Best Results:
- The average recommended treatment frequency for scalp microneedling is once a week when you start needling on the scalp in the first month, then gradually change the frequency to twice a week in the second month. After that, you can move back down to microneedling your scalp once a month to maintain your results.
- Needles are made from high-quality stainless steel, making it suitable for scalp applications.
- Cartridges are designed for single use only. Do not reuse the same cartridge.
- Compatible with the NEW Dr. Pen M8S (device not included in this bundle)
- 3 x 24-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- 2 x 36-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- 1 x Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
- 1 x Femvy Hair Growth Serum 30ml
*MICRONEEDLING PEN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE KIT
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sanitised. Here are the steps to sanitise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sanitation: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sanitation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sanitation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sanitation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
Microneedling on Scalp with Cartridges and Serum
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sanitised before treatment.
- Ensure your scalp is clean and dry before the treatment.
- Part your hair in sections and apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum or Hair Restoration serum (Recommended to use Rootfarm Hair Growth Ampoule) in each area before needling to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin and to avoid it getting tangled (if applicable).
- For at-home use, microneedle at a needle depth of a maximum of 1 mm with approximately 3-4 passes in each area.
- Use in a vertical, horizontal and diagonal motion.
Post Microneedling Aftercare/Maintenance with Femvy Hair Growth Serum
- Wash/rinse your hair so that your scalp is clean.
- Apply several drops with the dropper directly onto a clean scalp in the area of hair loss. Gently massage into the scalp with your fingertips, working from root to tip.
- Do not oversaturate. Do not rinse out. Wash hands thoroughly. Safe to use 24 hours after microneedling.
Warning: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.