Pay over 4 instalments of $49.75.
Increase your scalp health and cleanliness, stimulate hair regrowth and reduce hair loss with the NEW 4-in-1 Smart LED Silicone Scalp Massager.
Equipped with 3 customised treatment settings and a powerful Red LED light therapy, it gives you an extraordinary scalp care experience for a fast-progressing hair regrowth journey.
Why Use The 4-in-1 Smart LED Silicone Scalp Massager?
Regular scalp massage has been proven to boost blood flow to hair follicles, which in turn promotes hair growth while reducing hair loss.
Additionally, trials have demonstrated that red LED light therapy can enhance the massage experience by encouraging cell growth and improving the overall health of both your hair and scalp.
Including the Smart LED Silicone Scalp Massager in your daily scalp care routine helps:
- Gently exfoliate for a healthy and clean scalp
- Helps with hair-loss prevention
- Helps to boost blood flow to bring more nutrients to hair follicle
- Give soothing massage to relieve stress and tension
4 Customised Modes:
The 2,800 bristle rotation per minute gives you a satisfying gentle scratch to exfoliate the scalp surface to remove dirt, dead skin, and dandruff.
Targets acupuncture points to give a relaxing massage and boost blood circulation.
Exfoliating + Vibrating Mode
Combining exfoliation and vibrating massage gives you the ultimate scalp care experience.
Red LED Light Therapy (613~650nm)
Helps blood circulation, increases cell regeneration and protects hair roots. The Red LED Light Therapy can be used individually or with other 3 customised modes.
More to Love About The 4-in-1 Smart LED Silicone Scalp Massager
- Gentle and safe silicone material
- Kneading massage simulation technique
- Waterproof, safe to use in dry or wet conditions
- 360° rotating silicone head
- 4 different rollers to mimic finger touch
- 6 different direction bristle touch
- Ergonomic design
- Long battery life
- 1-year warranty
How to Use
STEP 1. Make sure your device is fully charged before use
STEP 2. Press the power button to activate the Smart LED Silicone Scalp Massager
STEP 3. Short press the ‘Mode’ button to change between preferred treatments. C.
STEP 4. Short press the ‘LED’ button to turn on and off the Red LED light therapy.
STEP 5. Place the silicone rollers on your scalp and slowly massage the concern area. If you use it under the shower, you may put your shampoo on the scalp before turning the device on.
STEP 6. Once done, turn the device off by pressing the power button and clean the device with running water. Tap dry with a dry towel. Store in a safe place after use.
Use the device for a maximum of 8-10 minutes per day; consistency is key. Safe to use every day under the shower or in a dry environment. The result may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first 2-3 weeks of usage.
- Integrate the device regularly into your scalp care routine.
- Use Rootfarm Hair Growth Ampoule or Femvy Hair Growth Serum in your hair care routine for maximum results of hair regrowth/hair loss prevention purposes.
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
- Avoid massaging the same part of the scalp for more than 1 minute; this may cause damage to the scalp surface.
- Do not see directly through the Red LED Light Therapy for eye safety.
- Product Dimensions: 130 x 100 x 111mm
- Net Weight: 380g
- Material: Silicone, ABS
- Waterproof level: IPX7
- Charging: USB
What’s In the Box:
- 1x 4-in-1 Smart LED Silicone Scalp Massager
- 1x USB charger
- 1x User Manual
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.