Pay over 4 instalments of $19.98.
Looking for a solution to target skin concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentation and even hair loss?
Introducing the premium 24K Gold Plated Lux Derma Roller with 250 Pins.
The NEW luxe at-home derma roller tool is easy to use and effective to treat your skin concerns. Elegantly presented in a sleek, timeless design covered with 24K Gold, the 24K Gold Plated Lux Derma Roller is a must-have for those new to skin needling.
How does a Derma Roller work?
A derma roller is a non-invasive and cost-effective tool for skin rejuvenation. The derma roller has tiny needles that penetrate the skin's top layer. The needles create micro-injuries that stimulate the body's natural healing process. This produces new collagen and elastin fibres that are needed to improve your skin’s texture.
Benefits of the 24K Gold Plated Lux Derma Roller:
Consistent derma rolling is proven to help:
- Improve skin texture
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm the skin
- Fade scars (including acne scars)
- Improve skincare product absorption
- Improve uneven skin tones
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Stimulate hair regrowth
What You’ll Love From The 24K Gold Plated Lux Derma Roller:
- Handy, timeless design
- 250-pin needle in one tool
- High-quality material plated with 24K Gold
- Featuring high-quality needles
- Needle size options 0.25mm and 0.5mm
- Easy at-home use
- 1-year warranty
Needle Depths and Functions
- 0.25mm Needle Depth: Suitable for face and neck area. Use to reduce big pores oily skin and smoothes skin texture.
- 0.5mm Needle Depth: Suitable for the face, neck, boy and scalp. Use for collagen induction, reducing acne scars, hyperpigmentation, deep lines/wrinkles, general anti-aging purposes, and hair regrowth.
How to Use
Face and Body General Application:
- Begin by sanitising the Derma Roller with an alcohol solution of 70% before every use. This is to ensure safety.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser of choice to remove all traces of dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum onto the skin before rolling.
- For the treatment area, delicately roll the derma roller back and forth in each direction (horizontally, vertically, and diagonally). Repeat this motion 5-10 times. Remember to lift the derma roller off your skin before changing the rolling direction.
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
Hair Growth Application Directions:
- Gently wet and comb your hair before using it to prevent tangling.
- Divide your hair into manageable sections.
- Apply gentle pressure as you roll the derma roller horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, moving back and forth 3-4 times.
- Temporary redness might occur, and you might experience a slight tingling or stinging sensation.
Derma Roller Usage Frequency:
- How often your derma roll depends on the length of needles you’ll be using. Below is a guide for each length:
- 0.25mm - suitable for daily use (make sure your skin is properly healed before the next use). Start by using the tool twice a week and gradually increase the frequency to daily use.
- 0.5 mm - once every 3 weeks
IMPORTANT - Post-Treatment Care:
- A sensation like a mild sunburn is normal and may last for 24 hours.
- Please refrain from using skincare products containing aggressive exfoliating chemicals. Avoid scented products, glycolic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- For consistent precision and safety (avoid cross-contamination), replace your derma roller either after 15 uses or after a span of 3 months. This ensure safety and effectiveness of your derma rolling treatment.
- Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
In the Box:
- 1x 24K Gold Plated Lux Derma Roller with 250 Pins
- 1x Clear Derma Roller Case
- Do NOT share your derma roller usage with others; for safety, this is only for personal use.
- Do NOT use if you have an active wound or sore.
- Do NOT put pressure on a roll too much or use more than the indicated time. If skin shows a hypersensitive response, please consult with your doctor.
- Keep the microneedle part always clean and dry.
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.