Pay over 4 instalments of $9.98.
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone (smoothen the skin)
- Acne scarring & other scarring
- Stretch marks
- Loose skin
- Dullness (brightens skin)
There are several different attachments to choose from, each having its own function.
Attachment Depths and Functions:
0.5mm - 1mm = Suitable for the face and neck area. Use for collagen induction, reducing acne scars, hyperpigmentation, deep lines/wrinkles, and general anti-aging purposes.
- 1.5mm = Suitable for use on the body (e.g. stretch marks on the thighs and buttocks, old scars etc). and to stimulate hair growth.
- Silicone Brush can be used for cleansing skin.
Directions for Use:
- Choose the attachment head you wish to use and ensure it has been disinfected and cleaned before use. This is to ensure sterility
- Cleanse skin with cleanser of choice to remove all traces of makeup. This will also prevent the exchange of bacteria
- Apply hyaluronic acid onto skin before rolling
- Roll the derma roller back and forth about 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally, on the area you wish to treat
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results
- After treatment apply a serum such as hyaluronic acid to skin while micro-channels are still open
How often should you derma roll?
- How often you derma roll depends on the length of needles you’ll be using. Below is a guide for each length:
- 0.5 mm - once every 3 weeks
- 1.0 mm - once every 4-6 weeks
- 1.5 mm - once every 4-6 weeks
- 2.0 mm - once every 6-8 weeks
- A sensation like a mild sunburn is normal and may last for 24 hours.
- Derma rolling is best performed in the evening.
- Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
- Made of ABS material, which is eco-friendly, safe, non-toxic and harmless to skin
- Rotary transformation model of the head that makes changing attachments efficient and easy
- Stable design is ergonomically designed to be held comfortably and with the 6 different attachments, any area of the face can be treated
- Comes with an internal disinfection tank with a fixed position for roller heads that allows you to stay sterile on the go
- Anti-skid grip design on the handle
- Can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, and body including sensitive skin like around the eyes, mouth and neck
- Colour Options: Black, Pink
- 15cm Product Length
- 200g Product Weight
- PC +ABS Plastic Combination
- Titanium Alloy Needles
- Anti-Skid Grip
- ASIN: B07NR1884V
In the Box:
- 1x Femvy Derma Roller Handle
- 1x 0.5mm 12 Needle Attachment
- 1x 0.5mm 300 Needle Attachment
- 1x 1.0mm 720 Needle Attachment
- 1x 1.5mm 1200 Needle Attachment
- 1x Silicone Brush Attachment
- 1x Disinfection Basin
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x Instruction Manual
- This is only for personal use, don't share with others.
- If you have a wound or sore you should not use this roller.
- Do not roll too much more than indicated time. If skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
- Keep the micro needle part always clean and dry
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.