Pay over 4 instalments of $9.98.
Whether you're looking to stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss, or reduce acne scars and fine lines, the PRO Titanium Derma Roller with 128 Pins will be your powerful skin-needling tool.
Crafted from high-strength titanium alloy, the PRO Titanium Derma Roller offers professional-grade high quality and durability. It comes in two different size options: 0.25mm or 0.5mm.
0.25mm is best for targeting skin tone and texture, pigmentation, dehydration, fine lines, congestion and open pores.
0.5mm is recommended for stimulating collagen that helps with anti-ageing, not very deep acne scars, hair follicle stimulation and hyperpigmentation.
Both options are suitable for the face, neck and body.
Its user-friendly design makes it easy for at-home applications, especially for those new to skin needling or needling for hair growth.
How does the PRO Titanium Derma Roller work?
The PRO Titanium Derma Roller is designed with tiny needles that penetrate the top layer of your skin, creating micro-injuries that signal your body's natural healing process. Through this process, your skin produces new collagen and elastin fibres, which can help improve your skin's texture over time.
PRO Titanium Derma Roller Benefits:
Consistent derma rolling is proven to help:
- Improve skin texture
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm the skin
- Fade scars (including acne scars)
- Improve skincare product absorption
- Improve uneven skin tones
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Stimulate hair regrowth
What You’ll Love From The PRO Titanium Derma Roller:
- High-quality needle made with titanium-coated stainless steel
- Durable, 50% longer lasting needle sharpness
- 128-pin needle in one tool
- Needle size options 0.25mm or 0.5mm
- Professional grade
- Easy at-home use
- 1-year warranty
Needle Depths and Functions
- 0.25mm Needle Depth: Suitable for face and neck area. Use to reduce big pores, and oily skin and smoothes skin texture.
- 0.5mm Needle Depth: Suitable for the face, neck, boy and scalp. Use for collagen induction, reducing acne scars, hyperpigmentation, deep lines/wrinkles, general anti-aging purposes, and hair regrowth.
How to Use
Face and Body General Application:
- Begin by sanitising the Derma Roller with an alcohol solution of 70% before every use. This is to ensure safety.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser of choice to remove all traces of dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum onto the skin before rolling.
- For the treatment area, delicately roll the derma roller back and forth in each direction (horizontally, vertically, and diagonally). Repeat this motion 5-10 times. Remember to lift the derma roller off your skin before changing the rolling direction.
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
Hair Growth Application Directions:
- Gently wet and comb your hair before using it to prevent tangling.
- Divide your hair into manageable sections.
- Apply gentle pressure as you roll the derma roller horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, moving back and forth 3-4 times.
- Temporary redness might occur, and you might experience a slight tingling or stinging sensation.
Derma Roller Usage Frequency:
- How often yourderma roll depends on the length of needles you’ll be using. Below is a guide for each length:
- 0.25mm - suitable for daily use (make sure your skin is properly healed before the next use). Start by using the tool twice a week and gradually increase the frequency of daily use.
- 0.5 mm - once every 3 weeks
IMPORTANT - Post-Treatment Care:
- A sensation like a mild sunburn is normal and may last for 24 hours.
- Please refrain from using skincare products containing aggressive exfoliating chemicals. Avoid scented products, glycolic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- For consistent precision and safety (avoid cross-contamination), replace your derma roller either after 15 uses or after a span of 3 months. This ensure the safety and effectiveness of your derma rolling treatment.
- Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
- Needle Material: Titanium-coated stainless steel
- Needle Diameter: 0.18mm
In the Box:
- 1x Titanium Professional Derma Roller (128 Pins)
- 1x Clear Derma Roller Stand
- Do NOT share your derma roller usage with others; for safety, this is only for personal use.
- Do NOT use if you have an active wound or sore.
- Do NOT put pressure on a roll too much or use more than the indicated time. If the skin shows a hypersensitive response, please consult with your doctor.
- Keep the micro needle part always clean and dry.
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.