Pay over 4 instalments of $59.75.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- LED speed display screen
- Powerful motor up to 16000 RPM
- Rechargeable battery can be used plugged in or cordlessly
- 5 speed levels
- All body shell made by aluminium alloy
- Unique non-slip design
- Precision calibration loop
- Adjustable needle depth ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm
- Screw lock cartridges to minimise drag
The X5 improves the appearance of:
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scarring
- Stretch Marks
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Hyperpigmentation & Melasma
- Sun Damage
- Dull Skin Tone (Brightens skin)
- Overall Texture and Tone (Smooths skin)
Dr.Pen Ultima X5 Dermapen Wireless Rechargeable Micro-Needle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Check out the Dr. Pen Ultima X5. An effective, economical and professional skincare device which leaves you feeling and looking better. Achieve and maintain a healthy looking more beautiful and youthful appearance.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen Ultima X5 and feel confident in your new skin!
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr.Pen Ultima X5 Instructions
Also see our instruction guide here.
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the body, but declines with age. This stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to regenerate and become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of Dr Pen Micro-needling Treatments:
- Short treatment time
- Reduced cost compared with paying for multiple salon treatments
- Ability to use the device plugged in or cordlessly
- Adjustable needle depth
- Minimal downtime
- Vastly improved skin texture and tone
- Anti-Ageing benefits
Registered with ARTG: 330372. The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.
I had a product that was faulty the exchange was done fast and efficiently. New product is good!
Fast delivery. Works great. Love it!
used it only once and it was great
Very easy to use hurt a little bit but not at all with numbing cream. Have only used it once so far but already seeing changes to my acne scars!!
great professional grade pen, bought this after leaving the beauty industry but missed doing my own treatments
Do recommend insuring your skin is sanitised before and using gloves during treatment, less is more dont fell like you need to go straight to 2.5mm for results. If you haven't needled before definitely look up some tutorials these are professional pens and need to be used as so. Also cartridges are single use, needles will dull after one use and will cause micro tears and contamination if you continue to reuse one, invest in the extra needles and the serums for glide. Highly recommend