Pay over 4 instalments of $74.75.
The new Dr. Pen M8 PowerDerm system is a big step-up from the DermaHeal M5. It's the M5 redesigned, with improved and streamlined features. Designed to drastically improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and overall skin texture and tone. The control and precision provided by the M8 allows for a more intense treatment meaning you can heal those deeper scars and lines the M5 just wouldn't have been able to.
- The finest needle gauge pin cartridges on the market for less discomfort and less trauma to the skin
- The needles have an arc edge for improved efficiency, designed to flatten uneven skin surfaces when micro-needling
- A powerful motor up to 15,000RPM
6 speed control
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 4 hour battery life
- 0mm – 2.5mm adjustable needle depth
- Improves product absorption by up to 300%
- High-speed vertical movement reduces pain to a minimum
- Easier to operate in smaller areas than previous models
- Replaceable needle cartridge
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending
- The needles adopt three interface modes, with the triangular power transmitter redesigned to increase stability and reliabilty.
Dr.Pen PowerDerm M8 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Advanced Pen
The M8 is far more dynamic than its younger sibling the DermaHeal M5.
Several small upgrades in the design of the M8 help give you more efficient and economical results that are of professional quality! The PowerDerm M8 helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen PowerDerm M8 and feel more confident in your new skin!
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment.
- Short healing time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damage
Dr.Pen PowerDerm M8 Instructions
For full instruction guide, click here.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen M8 Device
- 2x Nano cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
The needles create deliberate trauma in the skin called micro-channels. This stimulates the body's regenerative process which stimulates collagen and elastin production. This causing the skin to become firmer, fuller, minimise scarring, and plump fine lines and wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen Micro-needle Mesotherapy:
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
Dr. Pen M8
DO NOT USE On open wounds. On acne or irritated skin. If irritation occurs.
How to use it:
How to Use Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face. Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times. Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
Benefits Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment. Short healing time No permanent damage or injury No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use Almost all skin types can be treated Thickens the dermis without damage