Pay over 4 instalments of $74.75.
The new Dr. Pen M8 PowerDerm system is a big step-up from the DermaHeal M5. It's the M5 redesigned, with improved and streamlined features. Designed to drastically improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and overall skin texture and tone. The control and precision provided by the M8 allows for a more intense treatment meaning you can heal those deeper scars and lines the M5 just wouldn't have been able to.
- The finest needle gauge pin cartridges on the market for less discomfort and less trauma to the skin
- The needles have an arc edge for improved efficiency, designed to flatten uneven skin surfaces when micro-needling
- A powerful motor up to 15,000RPM
6 speed control
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 4 hour battery life
- 0mm – 2.5mm adjustable needle depth
- Improves product absorption by up to 300%
- High-speed vertical movement reduces pain to a minimum
- Easier to operate in smaller areas than previous models
- Replaceable needle cartridge
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending
- The needles adopt three interface modes, with the triangular power transmitter redesigned to increase stability and reliabilty.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
Dr.Pen PowerDerm M8 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Advanced Pen
The M8 is far more dynamic than its younger sibling the DermaHeal M5.
Several small upgrades in the design of the M8 help give you more efficient and economical results that are of professional quality! The PowerDerm M8 helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen PowerDerm M8 and feel more confident in your new skin!
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment.
- Short healing time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damage
Dr.Pen PowerDerm M8 Instructions
For full instruction guide, click here.
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen M8 Device
- 2x 16 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
The needles create deliberate trauma in the skin called micro-channels. This stimulates the body's regenerative process which stimulates collagen and elastin production. This causing the skin to become firmer, fuller, minimise scarring, and plump fine lines and wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen Micro-needle Mesotherapy:
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
I have been using this for 2 months. I am 43 with dry skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. I needle between 0.5 and 2. On the 2 I only use on the parts of my cheek where my pigmentation is bad and I stamp on those parts. This pen is brilliant. I don’t bother using the numbing cream. I recommend using a High quality hyaluronic acid. To make the product go further and for extra slip and hydration I use the la Roche thermal water spray. When I first starting using this I went back to my original skincare after 24 hours and I developed awful looking blisters on my face. When you micro needle you just have to remember the simpler your skin care the best for recovery. For week after, I use my thermal spray, hyaluronic and collagen serum (which had vitamin c included) vitamin e oil and the moo goo msm cream is incredible. Also it’s very important also to make sure you are feeding the skin within by taking asorbic acid(vitamin c) and collagen. Since using this pen I have noticed a reduction in my pigmentation and it has made such a difference to my skin healt(face is soft and bouncy).. I just did my second treatment and am on day 5 and I have flakiness around the areas of where my hyperpigmentation. I also just love using this for nano needling weekly. Also I find your results are magnified when you use the Led light therapy straight after treatment. This alleviates redness and irritation. Also use it every day for 15 minutes after a shower. Before investing in one of these, I would suggest getting a treatment done professionally to see how your skin reacts but I would say personally I get as good as results doing it myself then going to a beauty therapist. However I will continue to go to my therapist to get mesotherapy treatments every now and then. I recommend getting this as a bundle.
Very happy with the purchase, great service
I bought my Dr Pen M8 after doing a bit of research on you tube and deciding the M8 was the choice for me. The Dr Pen you tube videos were very informative and easy to follow. I have only used my M8 on a small section of my face as I’m a complete novice but already my skin feels different. I can’t wait to do a full face treatment and reap the rewards. It is easy to use and with the use of numbing cream, minimal discomfort is felt. I can’t wait to see the effects in a few months’ time. Highly recommend, even for the beginner.
Just finished using the Dr. Pen M8 for the first time. I am pleasantly surprised at how easy the device is to use. So much more convenient and seemingly effective than manual derma rollers. I love that I can perform this treatment myself at home which will save me time and money. Looking forward to regular monthly sessions and the skin improvements that will happen as a result.
Just finished using my Dr Pen M8 for the first time....love it and just ordered more needles. This is going to be a regular routine for my beauty. Happy :)
PS....can anyone please tell me what's the difference for the skin in using 16 or 36 pin needles??