Pay over 4 instalments of $87.25.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- The Dr. Pen A6S Ultima Professional Plus micro-needling pen is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, enlarged pores, loose skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- 42 pin cartridge option which is exclusive to the A6S
- 16,000-18,000RPM allows the pen to action needles faster, giving you greater surface area coverage
- Comes with an LED Display Screen and Six Speed Setting, plus Smart Memory that remembers your usage patterns to give you the ultimate in customised treatment options
- Dual powered - use with plug-in adapter and 2 metre cord, or wirelessly with 2x batteries for the ultimate in portability. Microneedle anywhere, anytime!
Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Wireless Rechargeable Microneedle Skin Care Tool
If you're chasing the ultimate in gorgeous, glowing skin from the comfort of home, say hello to the Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus microneedling pen!
The all new Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus Microneedling Pen sets a new benchmark in micro needling that delivers the most advanced and innovative microneedling technology to allow you to experience salon-quality results at home.
Bright and beautiful in an ultra-luxe matte teal finish, the Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is the perfect addition to any bathroom vanity. With its LED display screen to give you greater control of your treatment, six speed settings to customise to your needs, and cordless power option, the Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is a must-have for gorgeous, glowing skin.
Benefits include - Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Sun Damage & Melasma
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
- Reduced cost compared with multiple treatments performed at a salon
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment due to exfoliating effect
- 42 pin cartridge option ideal for use on body
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr. Pen Ultima Professional Plus A6S Instructions
Please read our instruction guide here.
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A6S Device
- 2x lithium ion batteries
- 2x needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
The needles create tiny micro-channels in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
I have used it once and I am happy with results!
I was surprised how nice the packaging was, the pen works flawlessly too, definitely recommend it
Using a pen is a game changer. After using a derma roller for 6 months I can safely report - the pen is less painful and enables a quicker, more intense treatment with the ability to select needle depth based on area.
Using more serums during the needling sessions was also different.
Tip: You really need to position the pen at 90degrees to the face at all times as you move around the contours of the face. You dont need to press down.
As I worked I slowly increased the speed. I used the 4 speed on my cheeks but a 1-2 on my forehead.
Changing out the needle depth is easy but as the numbers are etched onto silver - it can be hard to read.
Twisting the battery onto charger I found a little challenging - the two parts twist onto each other / but I could not get them to screw into each other. I thought it was defective initially. The angle has to be absolutely perfect. Batteries didn’t come pre-charged so charge as soon as you get it if you want to try wireless.
The pen came with 2 x 16 needle cartridges. And my needling experience to date has been with these.
I have bought separately the Nano cartridges, 36- and 16-pins.
I look forward to trying it on the body and using BBGlow and other serums.
I have used the pen once so far ,it’s only day 4 so too early to give a thorough description of the outcome . But my skin does appear smoother and fresher , i have been using the Led mask everyday as well . I am very happy with the results at this point . The only negative feedback would be that the needle depth dial numbers are very difficult to see , even with glasses . A little frustrating to be fumbling around .
However i would definitely recommend .
I was a bit hesitant to use it at first. Seemed a bit scary. How wrong I was! It’s simple to use and very effective. The depth I used was up to 1.5mm. Compared to using the roller at similar depth, the Dr Penn (A6S) is waaaay less painful. I couldn’t believe the difference. Can’t wait to use it again! I highly recommend it and it’s nothing to be scared about. Just do it!!