Pay over 4 instalments of $87.25.
- The Dr. Pen A6S Ultima Professional Plus micro-needling pen is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, enlarged pores, loose skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- 42 pin cartridge option which is exclusive to the A6S
- 16,000-18,000RPM allows the pen to action needles faster, giving you greater surface area coverage
- Comes with an LED Display Screen and Six-Speed Setting, plus Smart Memory that remembers your usage patterns to give you the ultimate in customised treatment options
- Dual powered - use with plug-in adapter and 2-metre cord, or wirelessly with 2x batteries for the ultimate in portability. Microneedle anywhere, anytime!
Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Wireless Rechargeable Microneedle Skin Care Tool
If you're chasing the ultimate in gorgeous, glowing skin from the comfort of home, say hello to the Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus microneedling pen!
The all new Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus Microneedling Pen sets a new benchmark in micro-needling that delivers the most advanced and innovative microneedling technology to allow you to experience salon-quality results at home.
Bright and beautiful in an ultra-luxe matte teal finish, the Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is the perfect addition to any bathroom vanity. With its LED display screen to give you greater control of your treatment, six-speed settings to customise to your needs, and cordless power option, the Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is a must-have for gorgeous, glowing skin.
Benefits include - Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss
- Sun Damage
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
- Reduced cost compared with multiple treatments performed at a salon
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment due to exfoliating effect
- 42 pin cartridge option ideal for use on body
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr. Pen Ultima Professional Plus A6S Instructions
Please read our instruction guide here.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section.
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A6S Device
- 2x Lithium-ion batteries
- 2x Nano cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
The needles create tiny microchannels in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin every day. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.