- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- Dr. Pen A6 Ultima micro-needling pen is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, enlaged pores, loose skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- Up to 8000 RPM
- 5 Speed Level
- Adjustable dial with needle depth ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm allows treatment that adapts to your skin concerns
- More economical than the derma roller, you just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after each use
- With two interchangeable batteries, the Dr. Pen Ultima A6 can be used plugged in or cordlessly
- Dr. Pen uses sterile, individually-sealed, disposable needle cartridges for optimal safety
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Microneedle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Say Hello to the Dr. Pen Ultima A6. An effective, economical and professional skincare tool that leaves you feeling and looking better. Helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen Ultima A6 and feel confident in your new skin!
Benefits include - Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Sun Damage & Melasma
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
- Reduced cost compared with multiple treatments performed at a salon
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment due to exfoliating effect
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Instructions
Please read our instruction guide here.
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A6 Device
- 2x lithium ion batteries
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Absolutely love the Dr Pen Ultima A6, worth every cent. I have noticed a difference already in my skin. Highly recommend.
I recently purchased the A6 due to lockdown restrictions in Melbourne and my inability to visit a clinic. I'm pleasantly surprised with the product! The pen works wonderfully, just as good as a salon treatment. Results are already showing after 1 week. Be sure to cake on the numbing cream! :)
I used the A6 for the first time earlier this week. It was really easy to use, much easier than a roller. I love the fact that you can easily change the needle depth depending on which area you are needling. I give this pen 10 out of 10!
I only used it once and notice only can do it when I have a dsy off. I was a little bit intimidated because of fear of getting infection. I am more confident now. Love the style and handle of it. It was easy to change needles. Sterile and fast service
Dr. Pen Ultima A6 Professional Plus