Pay over 4 instalments of $124.75.
Take your anti-ageing routine to the next level and get the skin-tightening effect you’ve always wanted with the Femvy Face and Body Skin Tightening Radio Frequency Device. Get your skin supercharged with the synergy of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technologies from the device.
How Radio Frequency (RF) Works:
RF uses radio waves to heat up the deeper layers of the skin. This heat causes the collagen fibres in the skin to contract, which leads to a tightening and firming effect.
The heat stimulates the production of new collagen, resulting in an improvement in the skin's texture and elasticity. RF is a non-invasive treatment that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, acne scars, and stretch marks.
How Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Works:
EMS is a non-invasive treatment that uses electrical pulses to stimulate muscle contractions.
During an EMS treatment, electrodes are placed on the skin, which sends electrical pulses to the underlying muscles. These pulses also cause the muscles to contract and relax, which can improve blood circulation and lymphatic flow. This increased circulation can promote a more youthful and toned appearance.
Radio Frequency (RF) & Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Treatment Benefits:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin tightening/Skin firming
- Face and body contour
- Wrinkle reduction
- Improve skin texture
- Reduce the appearance of acne scarring
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve lymphatic flow
- Reduce puffiness
- Enhance product absorption
- Strengthen muscles
Key Features of the Femvy Face & Body Skin Tightening RF Frequency Device:
- 3 modes of treatment: RF, EMS, and RF+EMS
- 2 device handle suitable for face and body area
- 5 intensity levels to choose from
- Automatic timer for each treatment
- LED control display
- Safe, effective and non-invasive
- Travel friendly
- 1-year warranty provided
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Femvy Face and Body Skin Tightening Radio Frequency Device
- 2 x Device handle/probe
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- Product Dimensions: 179*120*84mm
- Input voltage: 100/240V
- Power: 36W
- Net Weight: 376.7g
- Material: Stainless steel, ABS
- Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
- Certifications: CE, RoHS
How to Use
- Prepare your skin by double-cleansing the intended treatment area.
- Tap the area of treatment dry with a clean towel.
- Choose between the two device handle to use, and sanitise the metal head with 70% alcohol solution.
- To turn the device on, connect the cable cord to the device and power source.
- The white light will appear to indicate the device is connected to a power source.
- Connect the handle/probe of choice to the device.
- Long press the power button until the ‘beep’ sound and the LED display show information on treatment, time, and level.
- Short press the ‘level' button to choose preferred intensities.
- Short press the ‘power’ button to choose the preferred treatment.
- Each different treatment is indicated by different lights; Red for RF, Blue for EMS, and Green for RF+EMS.
- Each treatment has its own automatic default timer (30 minutes). Once the treatment is done, it will turn into standby mode and show white light again.
Recommendation: Please use the device with aloe vera gel/serum to avoid skin irritation/sensitive skin reaction.
Do not wash the device, as the device is not waterproof
- Use the device 30 minutes per day, 1-2 times per week; consistency is key.
- The result may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first 2 weeks of usage.
This device is NOT recommended for women on their period, people with epilepsy, hypertension, heart conditions, diabetes, tumour or cancer, thyroid, malignancy, sensitive skin, skin infections, eczema, recent botox or fillers; using pacemakers, metal plates or pins; pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
All jewellery will need to be removed for the treatment.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.