Pay over 4 instalments of $24.98.
Get bright, healthy, glowing and rejuvenated looking skin with our powerhouse trio of serums, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol.
- Also known as ascorbic acid (a water soluble Vitamin C formulation), Vitamin C helps to repair existing skin damage within the epidermis.
- Safe for most skin types, Vitamin C activates cell growth/regeneration.
- Improves the visible appearance of hyperpigmentation, boosts the development of collagen, brightens the skin and gives the skin a fresh looking 'glow'.
- The ultimate in hydration! Hyaluronic acid plumps and hydrates the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and dryness. HA holds up to 1000x its weight in water making it an excellent and extremely popular humectant.
- Locks in moisture by strengthening and stimulating the skin's natural barrier, so your skin stays hydrated for longer.
- Plumps and smooths out the skin, giving a firmer appearance that minimises the visible appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and dullness.
- By stimulating cell regeneration, HA works beautifully in conjunction with Vitamin C to reduce the visible appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- An anti-ageing powerhouse, retinol is a highly concentrated Vitamin A derivative that prevents fine lines and winkles.
- Working as an exfoliant, retinol brightens the skin and works to reduce the visible appearance of dark circles, age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- This hydrating formula helps to smooth and firm the complexion, as well as protecting against the damage done by daily exposure to UV rays, pollution and other free radicals. Note: Retinol does increase the skin's sensitivity to the sun, so it is best used as a night serum.
How to Use:
For best results before applying any serums, we recommend that you cleanse your face thoroughly. Double cleansing is strongly recommended if you have been wearing makeup. Followed by applying a toner or cleansing lotion. Once your skin is clean and prepared, then apply 2-3 drops of the appropriate serum(s).
To avoid cross-contamination ensure that serum dropper does not touch your face and hands.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic acid serum can be used for both day and night. The hyaluronic acid serum can be used by itself to improve the skin's hydration and plumpness. It can be used in conjunction with vitamin c or retinol serum.
If using with vitamin C, first apply the vitamin c serum and wait until it's absorbed by the skin and then apply your hyaluronic acid.
If using hyaluronic acid with a retinol, apply hyaluronic acid first and wait until the serum is absorbed (approx. 5 minutes) and then apply the retinol serum.
Before microneedling, apply the hyaluronic acid serum once per day for two weeks in the lead up to microneedling. This will give your skin time to get accustomed to the serum and absorb maximum hydration.
Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C can be used both day and night. If using Vitamin C during the daytime, you must also apply adequate sun protection, such as a SPF 30 or higher. Acids make your skin more sensitive to sun damage.
Only use retinol serum at night, as it makes your skin more sensitive to light. Retinol can occasionally cause the skin to dry out and you may experience flaky skin. To reduce the skin's flakiness you can use hyaluronic acid serum. First, apply hyaluronic acid and wait until the serum is absorbed (approx. 5 minutes) and then apply the retinol serum.
Vitamin C and Retinol Serums
You can use both vitamin c and retinol serum at night only.
These serums are ideal for your daily skincare routine. If using in conjunction with microneedling, please wait at least 48 hours post-treatment prior to use. Active ingredients and acidic products can cause skin irritation.
1 x 30ml Vitamin C (20%) Face Serum ( including complementary ingredients Vitamin C 20%, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid)
All ingredients included: Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Betaglucan, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Phenylpropanol, Vitamin E.
1 x 30ml Hyaluronic Acid (5%) Face Serum (including complementary ingredients Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Jojoba Oil)
All ingredients included: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (5%), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
1 x 30ml Retinol Face Serum (2.5% retinoid concentration, including complementary ingredients hyaluronic acid and vitamin E)
All ingredients included: Water, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Retinol, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Organic Green Tea Extract, Propolis Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Horsetail Extract, Dandelion Extract, Wild Geranium Extract, Hydoxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageeenan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylgycerin.
Patch Test: To determine whether these serums are suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
I’ve had 2 treatments done in salon costing me a small fortune. Even my initial purchase price is less than one treatment. Bought the serums and enough needle heads to last me a year. Yes it’s a good decision.
Great value pack serums target specific skin needs hydration, vitamin C help
Improve brightness and dull skin very happy with purchase
Fantastic product really love it!
I purchased this pack of 3 oils. I must say I was a bit sceptical how good they would be. Well I have been very pleasantly surprised at how good they are. I have very sensitive skin and have had a lot of products over the years that haven’t worked for me. I have to say I’m very impressed with these oils. I will definitely purchase them again.