Pay over 4 instalments of $7.48.
Target fine lines, scars and stretch marks on the body with the new 5-piece combination cartridge pack.
The 36-pin and 42-pin microneedling cartridges are perfect for delivering smoother, healthier-looking skin and improving overall texture and appearance. Use your nanoneedling cartridge with your Dr. Pen A6S in between your microneedling sessions to get instantly hydrated, radiant skin (without downtime).
Each cartridge in our combo pack helps support the skin’s natural collagen production and reduces the signs of ageing, scarring, pigmentation and more.
Use the bestselling Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum for both nanoneedling and microneedling treatments at home.
For Best Results:
- Microneedling should be performed every 4-6 weeks
- Perform nanoneedling once a week (for best results, use in between your microneedling sessions)
- Needles are made from high-quality stainless steel, making it suitable for surgical, pigmentation, deep wrinkle, and acne scarring applications.
- Cartridges are designed for single use only.
- Do not reuse the same cartridge.
- Compatible with the Dr. Pen A6S (device not included)
- 2 x 42-pin cartridges for the Dr. Pen A6S microneedling pen
- 2 x 36-pin cartridges for the Dr. Pen A6S microneedling pen
- 1 x Nano cartridge for the Dr. Pen A6S microneedling pen
*MICRONEEDLING PEN NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to use for microneedling
- Sterilise cartridges before use.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat), then wipe the skin clean with an alcohol wipe.
- Work in small areas and apply the serum (recommended: Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum) to each area before needling. This is to help ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and diagonal in both directions. Using light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
How to do nano needling
- Wash the treatment area using a cleanser to eliminate all makeup, dirt, oil, and other debris on the skin.
- Open the new nano cartridge and carefully attach it to the Dr. Pen device.
- Do not touch the tip of the disposable cartridges to prevent contamination.
- Apply a few drops of a hydrating serum (Femvy Hyaluronic Serum or Femvy Peptide Complex Serum) to the area just before working in small areas.
- Move the microneedling device in vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal directions.
- It is recommended to work in a grid to ensure that every area is treated well.
- Only put light pressure on the skin when using the device.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Use up to a maximum of 1mm. Refer to the Dr. Pen Needle Depth Guide. Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.