Pay over 4 instalments of $49.75.
Dr. Pen collaborates with Zobelle to bring a special limited edition microneedling pen, The Zobelle Maxima Microneedling Pen. Enjoy all the best feature of Dr. Pen bestselling M8 microneedling device in a limited edition Zobelle colour, perfectly packaged in a dreamy, luxury microneedling case.
The pen presents a precise dermal needling pen; the device combines calibrated stainless steel microneedles with technology that lets you control your own microneedling session.
The Zobelle Maxima Microneedling Pen comes with adjustable depth options; from 0mm to 2.5mm. The microneedling pen is also powered by a motor, eliminating the hassle of pushing and pressing while giving a constant speed for wonderful results.
The Zobelle Maxima Microneedling Pen is designed to improve the appearance of acne scarring, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and skin texture and tones. It allows a more intense treatment to heal deep scarring and lines.
What's In the Box
- 1x Zobelle Maxima Microneedling Pen
- 2x 16 needle cartridges
- 1x Luxury Protective Limited Edition Case
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- A fine gauge for convenience and lesser trauma for the skin
- 0mm – 2.5mm adjustable needle depth
- Powerful motor speed up to 15,000 RPM for less painful treatment
- 6 level of speed control with digital indicator
- Arch edge in the needle to improve efficiency
- Comes with 4 different cartridge options
- The needles have an arc edge for improved efficiency, designed to flatten uneven skin surfaces when micro-needling
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 4-hour long battery life
- Helps product absorption by up to 300%
- Support vertical delivery, making needles easily penetrate the scar tissue without the risk of bending
- Three interface modes for needle, with the triangular power transmitter for stability and reliability
Functionality of The Zobelle Maxima Microneedling
- Acne scars removal and treatment
- Surgical scars
- Burn scars
- Anti ageing (Reduce wrinkles & fine lines)
- Hair restoration
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Smoothen overall skin textures
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment
What to Expect After Using The Zobelle Maxima Microneedling
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment.
- Short healing time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damage
How to Use
- Double-cleanse your face, then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Microneedling pens used to be reserved for professional beauty clinics and spas – not anymore! The Zobelle Maxima Microneedling Pen is a tech-driven skin needling device that encourages results you’ll want to boast about.
Our precise dermal needling pen combines calibrated stainless steel microneedles with technology that allows you to be in full control of your treatment. The pen offers adjustable microneedle depths, so you can decide which best suits your skin goals – from 0mm to 2.5mm. This microneedling pen is also powered by a motor: this eliminates the need to press or push onto your skin, and reduces the chance of irritation.