Pay over 4 instalments of $74.75.
The new Dr. Pen Hydra Pro system is a premium micro-needling device, designed to improve the appearance of hair loss, enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, and overall skin texture and tone. The difference of the Hydra Pen from other micro-needling devices is the device is filled with serumsfor targeted mesotherapy. In combination with high-quality serum ingredients, Hydra Pen can improve skin tone and overall skin texture and brightness.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- Built-in serum dispenser within the device - this means that the initial, preliminary layer of Hyaluronic Acid applied to the skin before microneedling is infused into the microchannels, then a further burst of hydration is pushed into the channels by the pen's serum dispenser. It's ideal for intense hydration!
5 speed control - Up to 5500 punctures per minute
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 16000 RPM
- Fixed 0.5mm needle depth
- Dual action cartridge for needling and serum infusion
- Improves product absorption by up to 500%
- High-speed vertical movement reduces pain to a minimum
- Easier to operate in smaller areas than previous models
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending
- Various micro-needle modes to stimulate skin
Dr.Pen Hyrdra Pro Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
The Hydra Pen is a new device for fractional mesotherapy treatment which rejuvenates and brightens the skin. It also combines the functions of microdermabrasion and mesotherapy.
Hydra Pen micro-needles produce micro-injuries to the epidermis, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and improves your cellular turnover rate. As we age, our collagen production and cellular turnover rate slows down, resulting in less vibrant, dull looking skin. The needles create channels in the skin, which increases the penetration of your serum antioxidants by up to 80%.
This device has a plastic handle and holds cartridges with 12 pins. When the device is turned on, the needles in the cartridge begin the reciprocating motion with a frequency of 3000 punctures per minute to 5500 punctures per minute. Due to this motion, little punctures in the skin are evenly distributed. Through the punctures, the serum penetrates deep into the layers of the skin which
leads to the activation process. The injuries stimulate skin regeneration and renewal which results in a lifting and firming effect.
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment.
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment.
- Short healing time.
- No permanent damage or injury.
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications.
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use.
- Almost all skin types can be treated.
- Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Dr.Pen Hydra Pro Instructions
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
IMPORTANT: Apply a preliminary serum to the microneedling area (Hyaluronic Acid is ideal) to prevent scratching to the skin. Although the pen itself dispenses serum, the preliminary serum application is necessary for optimum comfort and protection for your skin.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.In the box:
- 1x Dr. Pen Hydra Pro (incl. 1x 12 Needle Cartridge)
- 1x AU Charger Adapter
- 1x USB Charger Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen Micro-needle Mesotherapy:
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
Registered with ARTG: 330372
It’s actually too early for a review, used the device once with a 1% hyaluronic acid serum and the real results can only be seen after months but my skin looks already brighter and is very clear. Would recommend it 100% as I know the next rounds will even be better.
Dr. Pen Hydra Pro
Dr. Pen Hydra Pro
Amazing and easy to use