Pay over 4 instalments of $14.98.
Take good care of important parts of your skin; face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, and scalp by adding the 36-Pin Microneedle Cartridges for your Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen. From body scarring and stretch marks to hair loss treatment, the 36-Pin Microneedle Cartridges is the perfect companion to tackle skin issues.
The 36-Pin Microneedle Cartridges are suitable for targeted body area skin concerns, such as:
- Acne scarring & Other body Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch marks
- Body skin texture
- Hair loss
More key features to love…
- (New) Surface with a wavy contact for better skincare product absorption
- (New) Three-snap fixed structure to protect the device machine
- Easily linked with Dr. Pen A9 microneedling pen
- High-quality stainless steel for gauge
- Maximum depth of 2.5mm
- 10x pack of 36-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- DO NOT USE one cartridge more than once for safety and hygiene reasons
- DO NOT USE in open wounds
- DO NOT USE on acne
- DO NOT USE or continue to use if irritation happens
- Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Remove the cover on the top of the cartridge
- Put together the cartridge to the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- After double-cleansing the face and body area of treatment, dry it with a towel
- Configure depth and speed according to your preferred treatment
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas
- Recommended to use Femvy Hyaluronic Acid to boost results
- Recommended to use is a cross-hatch pattern
- Only use light pressure and ensure not to drag or pull the skin
- Microneedling should be performed once every 4-6 weeks
- Safely dispose of your microneedling cartridge after one treatment
Use up to a maximum of 1mm. Refer to the Dr. Pen Needle Depth Guide. Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.