DIY Microdermabrasion at Home
View this post on Instagram
With beauty salons closed across the country, we thought we’d offer some tips on how to do a quick DIY facial at home with the DermaShine pore vacuum! Prep below: 🌟Double Cleanse Face 🌟Steam Face 🌟Pat Dry 🌟Choose your desired attachment & make sure device is charged (in this video the microdermabrasion & blackhead attachments) 🌟Apply to Face 🌟Rinse with cold water 💦 pat dry 🌟Follow up with serum of choice 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 #diyfacial #homefacial #skincare #microneedling #microdermabrasion #beautytips #skincare #skincaretips #drpenaustralia #extraction #porevacuum #porecleaner #beautyblog #onlinebeautystore #ecommerce #shoplocal
With beauty salons across the country closed due to social distancing, we thought we would share some DIY home facial tips for our customers!
Luckily our products are salon quality, but also designed for home use. If you own the DermaShine Microdermabrasion Blackhead Remover, you are half way to having smooth, radiant skin and clean pores.
You might like to read a previous blog post of ours all about microdermabrasion here.
We shared an IGTV video for our followers to watch, or you can read the instructions below.
1. Double cleanse your face to remove all traces of makeup or residue
2. Make sure your DermaShine device is charged
3. Steam face to open pores and soften skin. This is very important! You can either steam your face in the shower under warm water, use a warm flannel, or put your face over a bowl of hot water. Make sure face is thoroughly steamed and soft or the device won't work properly
4. Attach the microdermabrasion attachment to the device and turn it on. Set to a comfortable speed/suction level
5. Move device around your face focusing on any problem areas
1. Once you're finished with the microdermabrasion, you can now choose to focus on any extra problem areas, such as blackheads around the nose and chin. If acne is a concern, you might enjoy a previous blog of ours all about acne, click here to read.
2. Attach the desired attachment head to your device
3. Move device around desired areas until clean
4. Wash face with cold water and pat dry with a towel
5. Apply serum of choice and moisturiser. If leaving the house be sure to apply an SPF