Pay over 4 instalments of $22.48.
The Femvy Blackhead Remover 2.0 is your newest solution for clogged pores, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and dull or dehydrated skin. The microcrystalline head, combined with targeted suction, works to gently exfoliate the top layer of dead skin to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. It also improves product absorption, boosting the effectiveness of your moisturisers, serums and oils so your skincare can do more for you! The cold and warm compress functions, vacuum suction technology, and 4 interchangeable head options work together to improve blood circulation and reduce fine lines, for healthy skin that feels cleaner and firmer - all from the comfort of your home.
- Brighter, smoother complexion
- More even skin texture
- Youthful & firmer skin
- Reduced appearance of enlarged pores
- Improved appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduction in blackheads and breakouts Improved product absorption
- Reduces flakiness & dryness Improved blood circulation
- Microcrystalline head with vacuum functionality provides targeted & gentle exfoliation
- 4 x interchangeable heads to suit your treatment needs (Microcrystalline Head, Small Head, Oval Head, Cupping Head)
Please see below for more information on which attachment is best for your needs.
- Thermal plate technology: 15°C cold compress to refine enlarged pores & 42°C warm compress to open up pores for suction before treatment
- Non-invasive; negative pressure suction that doesn’t cause skin irritation
- Salon-quality treatment from the comfort of your home
- Use 10 minutes per week for best results
~ Which Attachment Head Should You Use? ~
For buffing away dead skin
Microcrystalline particles & large surface area makes it a gentle but effective exfoliant
Best for sensitive skin
A small; circular attachment for targeted treatment of blackheads and congested areas
For extracting deeper, more stubborn blackheads
Unique head shape creates vacuum pressure that works to lift deep blackheads while increasing circulation to the area.
For larger areas such as your neck, shoulder or back (but also your face)
Suction and release function imitates human hand pinch pressure as in cupping massage to relieve muscle tension.
Directions For Use:
1. Thoroughly cleanse skin to prepare for treatment
2. Turn on the warm compress (above on/off button) and hold the device on skin for 3-5 minutes to help open up pores.
This step increases the effectiveness of the suction and assists with extracting more stubborn blackheads.
3. Select your preferred treatment head and attach to the Femvy Blackhead Remover 2.0 handset.
4. Select your preferred speed from 1-4. We recommend starting from the lowest level and testing first on the back of your hand to feel the suction strength. It is important not to apply more suction than necessary.
5. Position the vacuum over the treatment area such that it’s completely enclosed by the nozzle.
Always move the vacuum around when working the device on the skin, especially across the contours of the nose, cheeks and chin.
The vacuum should NOT stay on just one area of your skin. And do NOT stay on one spot for more than 3 seconds.
6. Switch to the cold compress (above on/off button) and keep on skin for 3-5 minutes to assist with refining dilated pores post-treatment.
7. Splash face with cold water and gently pat dry with a clean towel, or apply a suitable* mask to help with reduction of redness.
** If you are uncertain, or are a first-time user, please conduct a patch test on a small area of your skin before proceeding to use on your face.
** Did you know: Our Femvy Microdermabrasion Blackhead Remover offers ‘Sustained Suction Mode’ as well as ‘Suction & Release’ mode! Simply double click on the on/off button to activate this. The Sustained Suction mode maintains the suction throughout, while the Suction & Release mode reduces redness occurrence from prolonged suction; with 4 seconds suction and 1 second release.
Please see our instruction manual for more information on how to change the treatment heads.
In The Box:
- 1 x Femvy Blackhead Remover 2.0 Handset
- 4 x Treatment Heads (Microcrystalline, Oval, Small & Cupping)
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Filter
- Model: SY-085
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Weight: 0.18kg
- Battery: 1300mAh
- Body material: ABS Body
- Product Size: 200*37*40mm
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
this is short description