Pay over 4 instalments of $14.98.
Complete your skin rejuvenation routine, by using the Nano Square Nanoneedle Cartridges for weekly treatment. Makes your skin care product and serum absorb better and get the dream skin glow you deserve.
Nanoneedling is suitable for all skin types, also perfect for anyone trying out microneedling for the first time.
The Square Nanoneedling Cartridges are suitable to help target hard-to-reach facial skin areas, and helps you to achieve more amazing results.
Square Nanoneedling Cartridges Benefits:
- Product absorption increase than topical application up to 97%
- It’s pain free, no numbing cream needed
- Instant glow effect on the skin just after treatment
- Stimulates collagen production
- Brightens complexion
- Safely performed in-between microneedling sessions
- No downtime
- Can be used with active skincare ingredients, unlike microneedling
- Safely resume makeup application after the treatment
- New wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorption
- (New) Equipped with a three-snap fixed structure to protect the device machine
- Easily connected with M8S pen
- Fine gauge made out of high-quality material
- 10x pack of Square Nanoneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- Or continue to use if irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge
- Put and connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen device
- Double-cleanse the face, and make sure it’s clean before applying your favourite skincare products.
- Set the depth of the nano cartridge
- Set the specific speed for your treatment.
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas.
- Use only a cross-hatch pattern to not miss any areas.
- Use light pressure and ensure not to drag or pull the skin.
- Schedule weekly nanoneedling treatment with active/non-active ingredients
- Perform nanoneedling in-between your microneedling sessions to boost your results
- Use Femvy Hyaluronic Acid or Femvy Peptide Complex Serum to complete your treatment
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.