Pay over 4 instalments of $14.98.
Reveal firmer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin with the Femvy Retinol 1% Serum. Formulated with a unique combination of Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, the serum is a perfect addition to your anti-ageing skincare routine.
The Skin Benefits of Retinol:
- Anti-ageing properties: Help reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting collagen production.
- Acne treatment: Unclog pores and reduce sebum production, leading to fewer breakouts.
- Brightening: Improves the overall tone and texture of the skin, giving it a brighter, more youthful appearance.
- Sun damage: Improves the appearance of age spots and other forms of sun damage.
- Hyperpigmentation: Reduces the appearance of dark spots or discolouration caused by hyperpigmentation.
- Skin texture: Improves the skin's texture by promoting cell turnover and exfoliation.
More Benefits When Retinol Combined with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E…
Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E are combined with Retinol for additional skin benefits:
- Moisturising Effect: Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E are natural moisturisers, making them effective ingredients for keeping the skin hydrated and plump.
- Potent Anti-Ageing: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals, while retinol stimulates collagen production and promotes cell turnover. Hyaluronic acid helps to plump up the skin and smooth out wrinkles.
- Reduces Inflammation: Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid are known to have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness.
Femvy Retinol Serum Key Features:
- 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients
- Highly powerful 1% retinol concentration
- Light and easy to absorb
- Good for all skin types
Patch Test: To determine whether this serum is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
How to Use
- Before use, ensure your face has been fully cleansed and tap to dry with a clean towel.
- Open the bottle, and apply 2-3 drops of the Femvy Retinol Serum to the face and neck.
- To avoid cross-contamination, ensure that the serum dropper does not touch your face and hands.
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- For optimal results, use The Femvy Retinol 1% Serum morning and night. For daytime, always follow with sunscreen.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Femvy Retinol Serum 30ml
Product Dimensions: 38x38x108mm
Water, botanical hyaluronic acid, witch hazel, glycerin, organic aloe vera extract, retinol, wheat germ oil, organic jojoba oil, vitamin e, organic green tea extract, propolis extract, organic gotu kola extract, horsetail extract, dandelion extract, wild geranium extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, carrageenan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin.
Once opened, this formula should be refrigerated.
Retinol can cause skin irritation and dryness, especially around the eyes and mouth when you first start to use it. Start with a lower frequency (3 times a week) and gradually building up to regular use after your skin increases its tolerance. If using retinol during the daytime, it is important to apply sunscreen afterwards due to the increased sun sensitivity. If persistent irritation occurs, immediately stop using the product.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.