Pay over 4 instalments of $7.48.
Introducing the Dr. Pen M8S Hair Growth Combo Cartridge Pack for microneedling the scalp and stimulating hair growth for luscious locks. Say goodbye to hair loss concerns and welcome fuller, healthier hair with Dr. Pen's microneedling technology.
The 24-pin and 36-pin microneedling cartridges for the Dr. Pen M8S stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the scalp, which is essential for maintaining the health of hair follicles, ensuring they receive the necessary nutrients and support for optimal growth.
We recommend using Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum with microneedling treatments.
For Best Results:
- The average recommended treatment frequency for scalp microneedling is once a week when you start needling on the scalp in the first month, then gradually change the frequency to twice a week in the second month. After that, you can move back down to microneedling your scalp once a month to maintain your results.
- Needles are made from high-quality stainless steel, making it suitable for scalp applications.
- Cartridges are designed for single-use only. Do not reuse the same cartridge.
- Compatible with the NEW Dr. Pen M8S (device not included in this bundle)
- 3 x 24-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- 2 x 36-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
*MICRONEEDLING PEN NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sanitised. Here are the steps to sanitise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sanitation: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sanitation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sanitation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sanitation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sanitised before treatment.
- Ensure your scalp is clean and dry before the treatment.
- Part your hair in sections and apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum or Hair Restoration serum (Recommended to use Rootfarm Hair Growth Ampoule) in each area before needling to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin and to avoid it getting tangled (if applicable).
- For at-home use, microneedle at a needle depth of a maximum of 1 mm with approximately 3-4 passes in each area.
- Use in a vertical, horizontal and diagonal motion.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.