Pay over 4 instalments of $49.75.
The Dr. Pen M5 DermaHeal system is the budget version of the A7, designed to improve the appearance of fine lines, scarring, sun damage, loose skin, and overall skin texture and tone. The M5 shines with its compact size and finer gauge to fit comfortably into smaller areas.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- Up to 12,000 RPM
5 speed control
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 2m long cord
- 0mm – 2.5mm adjustable needle depth
- Improves product absorption by up to 300%
- High-speed vertical movement reduces pain to a minimum
- Easy to operate in smaller areas
- Replaceable needle cartridge
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending and dragging
Dr.Pen DermaHeal M5 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Say Hello to the Dr. Pen DermaHeal M5. An effective, economical and professional skincare tool that leaves you feeling and looking better. Helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen DermaHeal M5 and feel confident in your new skin!
Improves the Appearance of:
- Acne Scarring
- Stretch Marks
- Surgical Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hyperpigmentation & Melasma
- Sun damage
- Overall Skin Texture & Tone
- Hair loss & Alopecia
- Short recovery time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr.Pen DermaHeal M5 Instructions
Please see our microneedling instruction guide here.
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen M5 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
The needles create tiny micro-wounds in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in our body and slows with age. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen Micro-needling:
- Short treatment time
- Reduced cost compared with salon treatments
- Small & light weight size for travel
- Minimal downtime
- Anti-aging treatment without the use of injections
Registered with ARTG: 330372
Dr. Pen M5
Very happy with M5. Have had 1 session and results are amazing. It is scary doing it on your own face. Only lost 1 star as I found it didn't run smoothly across my face. Could just be user error. Will definitely be using every few months.
Great produce. May purchase 2 more for my daughters Xmas present
Dr. Pen M5
Good as expected. Now and again you get a dodgy needle which is a waste and you have to use a different one.