Pay over 4 instalments of $14.98.
10 pack of 36 needle Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the X5 Ultima
- The needles are made of high quality stainless steel
- The 36 pin suits deep wrinkle, surgical and acne scarring applications best
- Ensure to use a new one each time, don't reuse
- Registered with ARTG: 337693
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out.
Advantages of using Dr Pen
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean with an alcohol wipe. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.