Pay over 4 instalments of $14.98.
Find the perfect match for your A11 pen, a cartridge to treat your skin condition and concerns. The 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge is specially designed to be effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
The 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge creates microscopic punctures in the skin to stimulate collagen production and help reduce visible ageing signs.
Using the 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridges you can expect benefits, such as:
- Reduced deep wrinkles and fine lines
- Improved skin textures
- Firm loose and sagging skin
- Reduced acne scarring visibility
- Reduced hyperpigmentation
- Help with sun damage
- Even-out skin tone
Upgraded features to suit the new Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
- Newly adopted wavy contact edge to help with better skincare product absorption
- Newly built three snap connector to help with performance and protection of the device machine
- Easily paired with Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
- High-quality stainless steel for the gauge
- Maximum depth of 2.5mm
- 10x pack of 12-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- One cartridge more than once for safety and hygiene reasons
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- Or continue to use if irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge
- After that, connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
- After double-cleansing the face, put Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum in the desired small areas for treatment
- Turn the pen on, and set the gauge’s depth and pen’s speed according to your preferred specific treatment
- Slowly start the treatment in small areas
- The recommended pattern to use is cross-hatch and use only light pressure to ensure not to drag/pull the skin.
- Safely dispose of your microneedling cartridge after one treatment
Schedule your microneedling treatment once every 4-6 weeks
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.