The Dr. Pen A7 Professional system is designed to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, and overall skin texture and tone.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- 34 gauge pin cartridges are finer than previous models. These are the second finest needles second only to the M8
- Powered by 2m long cord
- Powerful, improved motor up to18000 RPM. Improvement from the A6 8000 RPM
- More reliable and improved motor, design, and function
- Secure dial eliminates shifting and minimises drag
- Max dial adjustable ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm needle depth
Dr.Pen DermaHeal A7 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Say Hello to the Dr. Pen DermaHeal A7. An effective, economical and professional skincare tool that leaves you feeling and looking better. Helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen DermaHeal A7 and feel confident in your new skin!
Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & other scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Enlarged Pores
- Hyper-pigmentation & Melasma
- Sun Damage
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damage
Dr.Pen DermaHeal A7 Instructions
Please refer to our instruction guide.
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The ARTG (Australian Therapeutic Goods Register) regulates the sale and promotion of devices for personal, medical, cosmetic and surgical use in Australia. To be registered with the ARTG, products must meet comprehensive standards and rigorous testing of quality, safety, reliability and sterility. Your health and safety is our highest priority. By purchasing an ARTG registered product from Dr. Pen Australia, you can be assured that your microneedling device is of the highest standard.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A7 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Dr. Pen A7 video:
Registered with ARTG: 330372
Dr. Pen A7
I have only used once so far as recently purchased, however used on lighter less deep setting. The results have been brilliant and all those blocked lumpy pores have basically almost disappeared, even the ones I’ve had for a long time. Next time I will be braver and try on more intensive setting. I had minimal redness and minor peeling but that eliminated the clogged parts of my face!
It s amazing I recommend it
Fast delivery very happy with product would recommend
I’ve only used the A7 once but found it just as effective as a $350 treatment in clinic. So happy I made this purchase as I will be saving myself so much money and my skin is thanking me for it so far!