Pay over 4 instalments of $29.96.
Stimulate beard regrowth and improve your patchy or thinning beard areas with the NEW Dr. Pen M8S Beard Growth Cartridges and Serum Combo (5-pack).
This is a perfect combo if you are looking to use your current Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen for microneedling for bear regrowth purposes.
Why you'll LOVE the Dr. Pen M8S Beard Growth Cartridges and Serum Combo (5-pack)
The Dr. Pen 36-pin microneedling cartridges are the best needles for collagen and elastin production, and stimulating dormant beard follicles. This is essential for beard follicles to enter the growth phase.
Stimulate your follicles without harsh chemicals with the bestselling organic Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum when microneedling your beard. Its lightweight formula is easily absorbed into the skin, and it's free from alcohol, fragrance and parabens.
After 3-4 days post-microneedling add in the Organic Beard Growth Serum that's packed with nutrients to help your beard produce healthy, strong follicular growth.
For Best Results:
- 0.25mm Needle Depth: Suitable for more frequent use (daily or weekly), helps with the absorption of complementary beard growth enhancer skin care. Make sure your skin is properly healed before the next use). Start by using the tool twice a week and gradually increase the frequency of daily use.
- 0.5mm Needle Depth: Suitable for collagen and fibre induction, stimulating beard hair regrowth. Use once every 3 weeks.
- Needles are made from high-quality stainless steel, making it suitable for beard growth.
- Cartridges are designed for single use only.
- Do not reuse the same cartridge.
- 5 x 36-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- 1 x Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
- 1 x Organic Beard Growth Serum 30ml
*MICRONEEDLING PEN IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE KIT
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sanitised. Here are the steps to sanitise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sanitation: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sanitation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sanitation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sanitation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
Microneedling for Beard Growth
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sanitised before treatment.
- Cleanse your targeted area with a cleanser of choice to remove all traces of dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Gently dampen and comb your beard before starting to prevent hair tangling.
- Divide your beard into manageable sections, or focus on the visible patchy areas.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum to targeted areas to avoid skin dragging.
- Use gentle pressure in the area, move horizontally, vertically, and diagonally across the targeted areas, performing 3-4 passes.
- Temporary redness might occur, and you could experience a mild tingling sensation.
IMPORTANT - Post-Treatment Care:
- A sensation like a mild sunburn is normal and may last for 24 hours.
- Please refrain from using skincare products containing aggressive exfoliating chemicals. Avoid scented products, glycolic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
Post Microneedling Aftercare/Maintenance with Organic Beard Growth Oil
- Start using the Organic Beard Growth Oil 30ml after 3 to 4 days post microneedling/derma rolling. Make sure your skin is healed/not showing increased inflammation after the session.
- Using the dropper, squeeze 3-5 drops of the Organic Beard Growth Oil 30ml onto your palm.
- Gently massage over freshly cleansed beard skin. To promote absorption, gently 'patting' and massaging motions to the skin, applying only light pressure.
- Sculpt your beard with finesse using a dedicated beard brush or comb.
- Use it daily in the morning or nighttime with a good gentle massage.
Warning: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Patch Test: To determine whether this oil is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on a hidden area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
Organic Beard Oil Ingredients: Grape Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia, Cedar (Cedrus Atlantica) Oil, and Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.