Pay over 4 instalments of $37.25.
Get a more firm, lifted, sculpted appearance and reduce fine lines and wrinkles by integrating the 4-in-1 Microcurrent Facial Toning Roller.
Made from high-quality aluminium, the 4-in-1 Microcurrent Facial Toning Roller is crafted to massage your forehead, jaw, frown lines and neck to help you achieve a more sculpted and toned look.
4-in-1 Microcurrent Facial Toning Roller Benefits:
With regular use, you can expect:
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhanced collagen production
- More defined jawline and neck
- Depuff your face and under-eye areas
- Boost skin care product absorption
- More youthful and radiant skin
The 4-in-1 Microcurrent Facial Toning Roller Features The Latest Beauty Technology
Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS) with Microcurrent
The low-level microcurrent that mimics the natural current in the body helps to tone and firm your facial muscles, reduce puffiness, and improve your overall skin appearance.
5,000 Ultrasonic Vibrations per Minute for Collagen Stimulation
Ultrasonic vibrations are high-frequency waves that penetrate deep into the skin. These waves help stimulate collagen production, improve circulation, and enhance your skin's natural radiance.
Why You’ll Love The 4-in-1 Microcurrent Facial Toning Roller
- 4 customised settings to suit your needs: 1) Microcurrent + Ultrasonic Vibration, 2) Microcurrent with low intensity, 3) Microcurrent with medium intensity, and 4) Microcurrent with high intensity
- 360-degree rotating roller
- Made with high-quality metal to give a cool and soothing feeling when used
- Easy application
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Travel friendly
- No downtime
- Also functions to target the arms area
- 1-year warranty
How to Use
- Before use, make sure to charge the product until the light indicator turns blue from red.
- Cleanse your face and put on water-based serum/gel (do not use oil as it can block the current).
- Long press the button to turn it on; once turned on it will be on the default mode, Vibration, and the indicator light will turn blue.
- Short press the button to switch to the next mode, Vibration+Microcurrent, and the indicator light will turn purple.
- Short press the button again to switch to the next mode, Microcurrent only with low intensity, and the indicator light will turn blue again.
- Short press again the button to switch to the next mode: Microcurrent only with medium intensity; the indicator light will remain blue.
- Short press the button again to switch to the next mode: Microcurrent only with high intensity; the indicator light will remain blue.
- Test the current on your forearm before using it on your face; after you feel the setting is comfortable enough, you can begin your treatment.
- Simply glide in an upward direction, following the natural contour of your face and neck (avoid the mid-line bone of the neck).
- Consider adding more serum/gel if you feel tingling in an area of treatment.
- Glide for 5 seconds in each targeted area.
- Long press the button to turn it off.
You can use it 2-3 times a week, 5 minutes each day. You may want to use it 5 times a week during the first month of getting the device for a stronger result.
- Product Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 64mm
- Net Weight: 170g
- Material: Zinc Alloy, ABS
- Battery Capacity: 650 mAh
- Charging Input: 5V
- Microcurrent: 85 mA
What’s In the Box:
- 1x Microcurrent Facial Toning Roller
- 1x Product Stand
- 1x Protective Pouch
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
This device is NOT recommended for people with epilepsy, heart conditions, tumours and cancer, excessive fillings or bridgework, recent botox or fillers; using pacemakers, metal plates or pins; pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
All jewellery will need to be removed for the treatment.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The Food and Drug Administration may not have evaluated this product and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.