Pay over 4 instalments of $12.48.
We already know just how incredible microneedling can be to treat a range of skin concerns. But what good is a microneedling pen without a microneedling cartridge?
The 36-Pin Microneedle Cartridges are best suited for:
- Larger, more sensitive areas, including the neck and decolletage, thighs, or arms
- Fine lines
- Body scars
- Stretch marks.
- The needles are made of high-quality stainless steel
- The 36-pin suits deep wrinkle, surgical, and acne scarring applications best
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
The cartridges are single-use only for hygiene and safety reasons, so it's important that you safely dispose of your microneedling cartridges after each treatment. You should only be microneedling every 4 to 6 weeks, which means a pack of 5 x cartridges could last you more than half a year!