Pay over 4 instalments of $97.25.
Introducing the NEW, Black Friday Exclusive Dr. Pen A8S microneedling pen, a versatile microneedling pen for personal usage and a perfect gift for this festive season.
Boasting a limited-stock-only "Dr. Pen Global" engraving, this pen is a must-have for beauty enthusiasts. Its luxurious black and gold colour scheme adds a touch of elegance to your beauty routine, making it an absolute treat for your skin.
The Dr. Pen A8S microneedling pen comes with all the latest Dr. Pen technology for an enhanced at-home user experience, focusing on comfort and precision in mind while improving the microneedling treatment benefits.
With only a limited amount available, this is the perfect opportunity to surprise your loved one with something truly special and practical one that they'll be able to use and enjoy for years to come!
Microneedling benefits from using Dr. Pen A8S microneedling pen include the improved appearance of:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss
- Sun Damage
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
Key Features of The Dr. Pen A8S Microneedling Pen
- New 2D Technology: The Dr. Pen A8S features improved stability and durability with the device upgrade on core components.
- Exclusive Dr. Pen Global Design: Luxury aesthetic black and gold colour combined with Dr. Pen Global engraving you won't see anywhere else.
- LED Indicator Screen: This gives users easy reference to the device's treatment mode.
- Dual Power Options: Use it wired or wirelessly for up to 2-3 hours on a full charge, adapting to your lifestyle.
- 6 Speed Settings (Up to 18,000 rpm) & Various Needle Depth: Customise treatments according to your skin's concerns for optimal results.
- Enhanced Skincare Absorption: New wavy contact surface in cartridges improves absorption of skincare products, enhancing results.
- Improved Safety Features: A 3-lock fixed cartridge connector and a backflow protection membrane ensure stability and optimum use.
- Compatibility with Dr. Pen M8S and A9 Cartridges: Easily choose from various Dr. Pen M8S and A9 cartridges, including 12-pin, 18-pin, 24-pin, 36-pin, 42-pin, Round nanoneedling cartridges, and Square nanoneedling cartridges options to suit different skin types and procedures.
- New Protective Case: Comes with a new easy lock protective case for more convenient device carry and storage.
More reasons to love the Dr. Pen A8S microneedling pen…
- 0-2.5mm needle adjustment range
- 6 adjustable speed levels (up to 18,000 rpm)
- Flashing display indicator to notify the battery is running low
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- Safe, effective, cost-efficient and non-invasive treatment
- Minimal downtime
- Extremely high absorption of skincare products
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
- 1-year warranty provided
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Dr. Pen A8S microneedling pen
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AU Charging Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Nano Cartridges
- Product Dimensions (Pen): 140mm x 22mm
- Net Weight (Pen): 350g
- Battery Capacity: 380 mAh
- Input voltage: 100-240 V
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 2-3 hours/one charge
How to Use
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment to sanitise: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please read our detailed instruction guide here.
- Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section.
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
- Safely dispose cartridge after every use.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
- One cartridge more than once.
For microneedling: Microneedling should be performed once every 4-6 weeks. Results may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first 2 sessions.
For nanoneedling: Use the device once every week, can also be used between microneedling sessions. Results may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first sessions.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.