The Latest Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen is Now Available on drpen.com.au!
The newly designed Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen and its replacement cartridges are now available for purchase on your trusted Dr. Pen Australia website.
The latest microneedling technology from Dr. Pen is here, but why is Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen different from the other Dr. Pen microneedling pen models? For the curious microneedling enthusiasts out there, we’ve put together a helpful list of answers to those questions you might have.
Let’s find out!
What is new from the latest Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen?
The Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen showcases a unique design, setting it apart fron the previous models in the Dr. Pen range. Tailored with professionals in mind, the lightweight, ergonomic pen comes with two options: to use it wired or wireless making it convenient and efficient tool for all your microneedling treatment needs.
Amongst all the newness that comes with this Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen are:
- Upgraded Needle Cartridge Support (three-snap fixed structure, cartridge blister packaging for excellent sealing performance, needle cartridge adopts a wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorptions, new options of the 18-pin cartridge, round nanoneedling, and square nanoneedling)
- The First LED 6-Speed Indicator Light
- Ultra-Long Battery Life (the wireless version of the device lasts up to 4-5 hours in one charge)
- Upgraded Protective Case
- Needle Cartridge Options (supported by 12-pin, 18-pin, 24-pin, 36-pin, Round nanoneedling cartridge, Square nanoneedling cartridge options)
Some other superior features, seen on previous Dr. Pen models also included in the new pen:
- Deeper 0-2.5mm needle adjustment range
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- Safe, effective, cost-efficient and non-invasive treatment
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- Increased skincare product absorption
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
- 1-year warranty provided
What is the retail price of the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen?
The brand-new Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen retails at A$389. As with all our Dr. Pen range we have flexible payment options including AfterPay, Zip and Klarna.
What are the Dr. Pen A9 replacement cartridges options?
The Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen is supported by 12-pin, 18-pin, 24-pin, 36-pin, Round nanoneedling cartridge, and Square nanoneedling cartridge options.
This is the largest replacement cartridge range to date for Dr. Pen, giving you more options than ever to experience smoother, clearer and more youthful-looking skin.
What are the benefits of the latest Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen?
Depending on the cartridge you use on treatments, these are the benefits expected from using microneedling and nanoneedling treatment using the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of acne scarring and surgical scars
- Helps to smoothen Stretch Marks
- Helps to firm the sagging skin/loose skin
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Helps with Sun Damage
- Improves Overall Skin Texture and Tone
- Brightens dull skin
And many more.
Is Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen suitable for professionals?
Yes, we recommend the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen especially for professionals, thanks to its ultra-long battery life, making it the perfect choice for seeing multiple clients without worrying about continuously charging the device. Combined with the number of replacement cartridges options available and its lightweight design, we are confident that both you and your clients will love it just as much as we do!
Could you please help me to choose amongst previous Dr. Pen models in comparison with Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen?
We have a specific page where you can easily compare the latest Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Device with its earlier models, simply head to Dr. Pen Comparison Guide page. If you have further questions, reach out to our friendly Dr. Pen customer service team and we will be more than happy to help you on your skincare journey.
Does Dr. Pen A9 microneedling Pen come with nanoneedling cartridges options?
Yes, it comes with two nanoneedling cartridges options: a Round nanoneedling cartridge and a Square nanoneedling cartridge. The Square nanoneedling cartridge is a new addition to help targets difficult-to-reach areas.
What serums can I use with Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen?
For microneedling, we recommend using the bestselling Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum, this helps ensure the cartridges seamlessly over the skin and helps improve the microneedling results.
For nanoneedling, we recommend pairing your nano needle treatment with Femvy Peptide Complex Serum for its powerful anti-ageing properties. If you’re looking to brighten the skin’s complexion the Femvy Vitamin C Serum is a great choice. You can use either non-active and active ingredients when nanoneedling.
Head to Dr. Pen A9 microneedling Pen and cartridge collection to shop and learn more about the new launching pen and cartridges. Got more questions about Dr. Pen A9 microneedling Pen? Reach out to our helpful customer service representatives and send us an email via our support page or choose from our live chat feature or call us on 1300 676 508 (Australia).