About LED Light Therapy
How to use a LED Light Therapy Mask
- Ergonomic design - comfortable to wear
- Protective goggles included
- Lightweight and compact to move
- Detachable light which covers the entire neck region. This attachment can also be used to treat the back of the hands
- 192 individual bulbs in each mask
- Velcro strap attached to mask, for security around your head
- Remote Control Operated
- 7 Light Wavelength Options
- Microcurrent/EMS Feature for tightening/firming of the skin
- 12-month warranty
The mask is perfectly safe to use for all skin types, with no downtime or side effects. The light does not emit any harmful UV rays, and there is no recovery time after treatments... so you can treat yourself regularly and without any further costs, such as refills.
The LED lights last up to 100,000 hours over a lifetime of usage. The device can also be used on the neck as well as hands without the need for any other attachments.
Optional: The LED mask also comes with the option to use a 7 point micro point stimulation (MPS) feature. To use this feature, simply use the prongs that come packaged with your face mask. MPS is great for firming and tightening the skin by stimulating the skin to produce more collagen and elastin with micro currents. MPS works by applying low-amplitude electric current to certain pressure points on the face for therapeutic purposes. Using the MPS feature is optional, but is a great option to enhance the results of your facial by firming the skin after a treatment.
LED Lights and Function
The mask can change between 7 different colours (listed in order). Each colour has a specific function for your skin:
- C1 = Red Light 630nm for Anti-Aging and Repair // Stimulates skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin, resulting in a firmer, more vibrant skin texture. Will also improve blood flow and repair damaged skin.
- C2 = Green 520nm For Sun Damage and Anti-Aging // Boosts collagen and elastin to smooth out fine lines, wrinkles and treat hyperpigmentation. Has a brightening effect due to the treatment of sun damage (sun spots, brown spots).
- C3 = Blue 470nm For Acne Reduction // Used in skincare clinics as an acne solution by killing acne-causing bacteria to prevent future breakouts. The omitted blue light can also reduce the sebaceous gland (oil gland) activity. This therapy can be used in combination with the red light, which reduces inflammation often associated with acne.
- C4 = Lime Green 590nm For Healing // Has a soothing effect on irritated skin. Combats redness and conditions like eczema and rosacea while boosting collagen production.
- C5 = Light Blue 490nm For Sensitivity // Has a soothing effect on injured or broken skin. Helps reduce allergies and their side effects while effectively strengthening and de-sensitising skin.
- C6 = Purple 620nm For Lymphatic Drainage // Improves lymphatic drainage and skin immunity which results in faster healing and detoxification.
- C7 = Aqua 520nm For Product Absorption // Improves absorption of skincare products such as serums and infused moisturisers.
How to use the Femvy LED Light Therapy Mask
Step 1: Cleanse your skin to remove all traces of makeup and lotions from the skin.
Step 2: Make sure the mask is plugged in, and place the protective goggles on your eyes (ensure they are sitting flush, so no LED light can be seen).
Step 3: Select your colour wavelength of choice using the instruction manual until you find the desired colour option. You can also select your desired brightness level, and microcurrent point stimulation settings (optional) using the up and down arrows on the remote.
Step 4: Lie flat on your back on a comfortable surface for the duration of your treatment. Set the time limit to 20 minutes maximum (do not exceed this time limit).
Relax and enjoy your results!
The Femvy LED Light Therapy Mask can be used nightly as part of your PM skincare routine.
Bonus Tip: The neck attachment also fits perfectly over your hands for an anti-aging hand treatment. This is ideal if you regularly experience dry skin on your hands (e.g. if you get Shellac treatments, which can be very drying on the skin) or if you'd like to keep fine lines and creases at bay.
- Important: The mask's 'flicker mode' may not be suitable for people with epilepsy or other light sensitivities. If you have ever experienced epilepsy, seizures or other light sensitivities, please consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Never use products containing active ingredients (such as Vitamin C or Retinol) on your skin with the LED mask, as active ingredients increase your skin's photosensitivity. Active ingredients can be used as part of your daily routine, but are not for use during your LED mask session.
- If you have any underlying or existing eye conditions or are taking medication that makes the eye more sensitive to light, do not use this device, even with the use of protective goggles. Always wear protective goggles when using the device. A pair has been provided in the package.
- If you are intending to treat sun damage, please visit your skin specialist prior to use.
- Do not exceed 20 minutes per treatment. Always lie flat on your back during treatment.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Dr. Pen LED Mask for Light Therapy
Very happy, the delivery was quick. Only early stages of using this product but look forward to seeing results.
I’m genuinely surprised with how well this works! I noticed a difference as soon as I turned the brightness to the highest settings. My cheeks and under eyes are more plump and have less wrinkles! I’ve only used the red light setting so far but really happy with the results!
I have dermatitis on my face, and aging issues,and have been having Omnilux LED treatment for a couple of yrs for it, which has really helped. Due to financial circumstances I can no longer afford to have regular treatments in a salon, so bought the mask to use at home. I am happy with how it is helping my dermatitis, and also aging issues, My daughter also uses it for acne.I still have salon treatments,but not as often, and use the DR Pen Mask,between salon treatments to ensure the dermatitis doesn't flare up badly.
I am so happy with my purchase of this wonderful LED Mask. My skin looks so healthy and glows after I use this. I adore the colour range options too! Using this with the Vic C left my skin smooth, soft and glowing! Thrilled!