Pay over 4 instalments of $82.25.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- The Dr. Pen A6S Ultima Professional Plus micro-needling pen is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, enlarged pores, loose skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- 17,000RPM allows the pen to action needles faster, giving you greater surface area coverage
- Comes with an LED Display Screen and Six Speed Setting, plus Smart Memory that remembers your usage patterns to give you the ultimate in customised treatment options
- Dual powered - use with plug-in adapter and 2 metre cord, or wirelessly with 2x batteries for the ultimate in portability. Microneedle anywhere, anytime!
Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Wireless Rechargeable Microneedle Skin Care Tool
If you're chasing the ultimate in gorgeous, glowing skin from the comfort of home, say hello to the Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus microneedling pen!
The all new Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus Microneedling Pen sets a new benchmark in micro needling that delivers the most advanced and innovative microneedling technology to allow you to experience salon-quality results at home.
Bright and beautiful in an ultra-luxe matte teal finish, the Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is the perfect addition to any bathroom vanity. With its LED display screen to give you greater control of your treatment, six speed settings to customise to your needs, and cordless power option, the Dr Pen Ultima A6S Professional Plus is a must-have for gorgeous, glowing skin.
Benefits include - Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Tattoo Removal
- Sun Damage & Melasma
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
- Reduced cost compared with multiple treatments performed at a salon
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment due to exfoliating effect
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr. Pen Ultima Professional Plus A6S Instructions
Please read our instruction guide here.
How to Use
- Sterilise cartridges before use
- Wash and dry skin to remove all makeup, dirt and lotions
- Move in small circles or a criss cross motion over the desired area 2-4 times
- Apply non-irritating moisturiser or repairing serum after use
- It's advisable to patch test area before use
- For any concerns, please contact a health professional
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin
- If irritation occurs
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A6S Device
- 2x lithium ion batteries
- 2x needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.