Pay over 4 instalments of $49.75.
Hurry Now! Due to unprecedented demand stock is limited! We have more on the way. Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis!
The Dr. Pen M5 DermaHeal system is the budget version of the A7, designed to improve the appearance of fine lines, scarring, sun damage, loose skin, and overall skin texture and tone. The M5 shines with its compact size and finer gauge to fit comfortably into smaller areas.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- Up to 13000 RPM
5 speed control
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 2m long cord
- 0mm ‚Äö√Ñ√ 2.5mm adjustable needle depth
- Improves product absorption by up to 300%
- High-speed vertical movement reduces pain to a minimum
- Easy to operate in smaller areas
- Replaceable needle cartridge
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending and dragging
Dr.Pen DermaHeal M5 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Say Hello to the Dr. Pen DermaHeal M5. An effective, economical and professional skincare tool that leaves you feeling and looking better. Helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen DermaHeal M5 and feel confident in your new skin!
Improves the Appearance of:
- Acne Scarring
- Stretch Marks
- Surgical Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Tattoo Removal
- Hyperpigmentation & Melasma
- Sun damage
- Overall Skin Texture & Tone
- Hair loss & Alopecia
- Short recovery time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr.Pen DermaHeal M5 Instructions
How to Use
Please see our microneedling instruction guide here.
- Sterilise cartridges before use
- Always patch test before use. For any uncertainties please contact a medical professional prior to use
- Wash skin and make sure it's completely dry
- Move in small circles or criss cross motion over the desired area 2-4 times
- Apply non-irritating moisturiser or repairing serum after use. If unsure please patch test first
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin
- If irritation occurs
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen M5 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in our body and slows with age. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen Micro-needling:
- Short treatment time
- Reduced cost compared with salon treatments
- Small & light weight size for travel
- Minimal downtime
- Anti-aging treatment without the use of injections
Registered with ARTG: 330372
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.