Pay over 4 instalments of $69.75.
Hurry Now! Due to unprecedented demand stock is limited! We have more on the way. Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis!
The Dr. Pen A7 Professional system is designed to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, and overall skin texture and tone.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- 34 gauge pin cartridges are finer than previous models. These are the second finest needles second only to the M8
- Powered by 2m long cord
- Powerful, improved motor up to18000 RPM. Improvement from the A6 8000 RPM
- More reliable and improved motor, design, and function
- Secure dial eliminates shifting and minimises drag
- Max dial adjustable ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm needle depth
Dr.Pen DermaHeal A7 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Say Hello to the Dr. Pen DermaHeal A7. An effective, economical and professional skincare tool that leaves you feeling and looking better. Helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen DermaHeal A7 and feel confident in your new skin!
Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & other scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Enlarged Pores
- Tattoo Removal
- Hyper-pigmentation & Melasma
- Sun Damage
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damage
Dr.Pen DermaHeal A7 Instructions
How to Use
Please refer to our instruction guide.
- Sterilise cartridges before use.
- Cleanse skin and remove all traces of makeup, dirt and lotions. Make sure it's completely dry.
- Move in small circles or a criss cross motion over the desired area 2-4 times.
- Apply non-irritating moisturiser or repairing serum after use.
- Recommended to patch test before use.
- For any concerns, please contact a medical professional prior to purchase.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A7 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Dr. Pen A7 video:
Registered with ARTG: 330372
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.