Pay over 4 instalments of $32.48.
- Smoother, more even skin texture
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Improved appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Reduction in blackheads and breakouts
- Glowing complexion
- Improved circulation
- Improved product absorption
- Removes flakey skin & dryness
- 400mA Lithium battery for up to 30 days of life and over an hour of continued use
- 4x attachment heads: 1x microdermabrasion, 1x blackhead extraction, 1x cupping, 1x fine lines/anti-ageing
- Micro-USB cord for charging
- 2 x colour option of black or white
- Made from eco-friendly ABS Plastic
- 4 Speed Levels
- 3.7V Voltage
- 4W Power Output
- Approx. 440g Package Weight
In the Box:
- Instruction Manual
- 4 Attachment Heads
- USB Cord
Directions for Use:
- Make sure the device is fully charged.
- Choose the attachment head you wish to use and make sure it has been disinfected and cleaned recently. This ensures there is no bacteria present and passed into the skin.
- Cleanse skin with a cleanser of choice. Clean skin also prevents the exchange of bacteria.
- Steam your face or use a hot wash cloth to warm your face and open up your pores. This will increase the effectiveness of the pore vacuum and make it likely to extract more stubborn blackheads.
- If uncertain or you are a first time user, please do a small patch test on skin until comfortable with device.
- Position the vacuum over the blackhead so that it’s completely enclosed by the nozzle. Try to hold the vacuum perpendicularly so that the nozzle is flush with the skin. This will help form a secure seal, making the suction more effective.
- For best results, suction one blackhead at a time. You might have to move the vacuum around a bit when working around the contours of the nose, cheeks and chin to find the best angle.
- Note: please do not always draw on the same area in case of redness, do not stay at one spot over 3 seconds. Remember to move the machine around, not back and forth. Please start on the lowest level until you get comfortable with the device.
- Vacuum absorption can be set from level 1 to level 4 in terms of suction power. Level 1-2 is for sensitive and dry skin, level 3 is for neutral skin that is neither dry nor oily, level 4 is for mixed or combination skin and for oily skin.
- The largest head is the cupping head. This can be used for massage purposes to boost circulation. The Microcrystalline Suction Head for microdermabrasion is best suited for smoothing skin texture and brightening. The Circle Suction Head has the highest suction and removes impurities such as blackheads the best via extraction. The Oval Suction Head reduces fine lines and shrinks pores.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
Splash face with cool water to close pores. Dry with clean towel.
- After using, some minor redness may occur. This is normal and will disappear.
- Please keep your hands dry when using the device, it is not waterproof.
- Ensure the filter cotton and filter chip is installed correctly, Also ensure it is kept clean and dry, similar to the place where the device is kept.
- Please keep the instrument dry and clean at all times.
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Definitely recommend buying this product
Amazing product! Best investment ever! My skin looks amazing after the first treatment.
Pretty good product
Amazing!!! I LOVE this product.
I just received this in the mail and couldn't wait to use it! After months of research, I finally settled on this product and it didn't disappoint. I didn't steam my face as well as I could have, but the product still worked and I could see and feel the difference in my skin immediately. I'm tempted to buy a few of these as Xmas presents!